You Deserve the Best Care for Your Hearing
Our professionals believe that every person, regardless of age, should benefit from the best hearing possible. We believe you are entitled to products and services to help you function more effectively in social, educational and occupational environments. And we are dedicated to delivering all these.
You are not alone.
Did you know that hearing loss affects one in every 10 Americans? The good news is that today, with the latest advances in hearing aid technology, most forms of hearing loss can be successfully treated.
- 3 in 10 people over age 60 have hearing loss;
- 1 in 6 baby boomers (ages 41-59), or 14.6%, have a hearing problem;
- 1 in 14 Generation Xers (ages 29-40), or 7.4%, already have hearing loss;
- At least 1.4 million children (18 or younger) have hearing problems;
- It is estimated that 3 in 1,000 infants are born with serious to profound hearing loss.
Sergei Kochkin, PhD.
Executive Director, Better Hearing Institute
You deserve the best. Our professionals believe that every person, regardless of age, should benefit from the best hearing possible. Please click here for additional Hearing Resources that can help you along your hearing journey.
PhD., Sergei, Kochkin (2005). The Prevalence of Hearing Loss in the U.S.. . Retrieved May 23, 2014, from http://www.betterhearing.org/hearingpedia/prevalence-hearing-loss